Sunday 18 September 2011

Swampfire!!

WOW!! First Batman a couple of weeks ago and today much to the delight of 2 kids, in particular one 4 year old boy , Ben 10 Monster Trucks! Above is a picture of one of the trucks which raced noisily around Birmingham Arena today mounting and launching off of already crushed cars..I have to admit, Swampfire was my favourite alongside the very impressive Humungosaur! If you are thinking what the hell is this chick on about you probably don't have kids because at some point in a little boys  life..he will be obsessed with Ben 10 and just as you celebrate waving goodbye to the CBeebies channel, you will be fighting to view anything other than the cartoon network!
Richard took some fantastic pictures today of all the trucks and the stunt bikes which made us gasp and hold our breath on numerous ocassions! I'll have to post some when they are transferred.

 It's been quite a tiring day, I did manage to catch a few more zzzz's after my previous post this morning so that has helped and it's been a happy day. I even declined eating out and found the energy to cook a roast dinner when we returned home and after a minor panic attempting to remove 'temporary' Ben 10 tattoos from the faces of our kids, we are now relaxing, satisfied, and calm!
All, I can smell is dewberry perfume oil which is what eventually got rid of Ben 10 and his friends. It's quite funny really!
And so to retire to bed with my book...or something else that doesn't require effort or using my brain!!
Goodnight bloggers...I'm hopeful of a good week ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment