Friday 16 September 2011

Detox!

Morning world!


I've just spent a good five minutes deciding which colour font to use to continue blogging and then realised it's not the colour that really impacts but the content! Given I have no idea yet quite why I'm doing this it doesn't seem to matter either way!
So..I have woken up again feeling like utter crap. The way I'm abusing my body, feeding it a constant stream of utter rubbish is just not an option anymore so as the title suggests...it's detox day!
Quite how you go about a detox of the mind, body and soul is a little out of my zone but I'm going to start with the logical approach of drinking a shit-load of water!
That's about the size of the plan so far...suggestions may not all be welcome but considered!


What's on the biological menu is not only what's on my mind this morning but given the relative early hour on this Saturday morning I'll save that for when my brain is fully awake...Kefalos seems a long way off and I could be a whole new person by then...let's see what a year actually brings to the life table...

No comments:

Post a Comment