Saturday 17 September 2011

Bon Voyage!





Bon Voyage!  Unfortunately no, I have not just boarded this gorgeous cruise ship. My mum however is setting sail as we speak and I am definitely 100% jealous as hell!!
I am spending this Saturday in the laziest of ways..surfing the web..listening to and watching the rain as it lashes down on the conservatory, and thanking god for the wii and Mario Kart! Actually, I lie, I'm not thanking god, I'm thanking my good fortune to be able to afford luxuries like the wii..PS3 etc...I don't believe in any god! So my kids are sorted, apart from a minor crying episode from my youngest who is learning that sometimes winning isn't everything!
So...it's coffee 'o' clock...the detox is obviously going well(rolls eyes sarcastically) but however I am not completely disgusted with my substance intake so far today..oh dear..here are the tears again..

No comments:

Post a Comment