Friday 23 September 2011

Clearing out the cobwebs!

You know when you start something and then wish you hadn't?! Yes, that's where I'm at now..or rather, I wish I hadn't sat down because now I won't get up and the job I started won't get finished. I blame Richard! He's got me hunting down somewhere to go eat for Christmas Day, you think that would be an easy-ish task! Anyway, the job I started has got me covered in dust and cobwebs, great look for the school run! I'm cleaning out the spare room, getting rid of books that have sat gathering dust for the last 4 and a half years. I'm finding items of memorabilia along the way...old concert tickets, train tickets...who knows what I'll find when I tackle the second shelf of books. ..I shouldn't be wasting time on here...what am I doing?!!!! Onwards and dustwards...........

No comments:

Post a Comment